Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Rochester
For air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services, choose Tonna Mechanical. With more than 60 years of experience serving the residents of Rochester, our team of experts can repair, replace, or maintain any brand or model of HVAC equipment you’re currently utilizing in your home or office. We are a locally-owned and operated HVAC company in Rochester, with NATE certified technicians working round-the-clock to make sure your air conditioner is performing at its optimal potential. No matter what heating and cooling issue you’re facing, when you need friendly, knowledgeable professionals, contact Tonna Mechanical!
Heating Repair Company
A chilly Minnesota winter is no time to need furnace repair. The entire staff at Tonna Mechanical is committed to helping our neighbors achieve warm indoor temperatures all winter long, and we work quickly and tirelessly to get you there. There is no brand, make, or model of HVAC unit we haven’t seen, and our highly-skilled technicians can get your heat back up and running same-day when necessary. We know you have a lot of options when you’re looking for a heating repair company. We’re grateful to all our customers and treat every customer like a member of the family from the first phone call to the completion of the job. Call us today and experience the difference at Tonna Mechanical – a family-owned and operated company!
Furnace Repair and Installation
When your furnace stops working properly, it can be tough to decide whether to replace or repair your system. Our technicians here at Tonna Mechanical are experienced with all types of furnace repair, from issues like low airflow or loss of power to the fan to boiler problems and heat exchanger failures. Trust our experienced and reliable team to advise whether a repair or a new heating system is the best value for your money. A furnace typically lasts 10 -15 years and if your system malfunctions near that 15 year mark, it’s smart to consider a newer model that can keep your home comfortable without the need for ongoing repairs. Call us today.
Common Furnace Issues
No one likes to make an emergency heating call during the freezing Minnesota winter. One common cause of heating emergencies is the thermostat. If you find your furnace has stopped working, you can try troubleshooting your thermostat on your own. Here are a few easy steps to fix your thermostat:
- Check to make sure your thermostat is on and is turned on to the heat setting. This sounds silly, but we have had furnace emergencies that were nothing more than the unit being turned off.
- Check your thermostat to ensure it is securely fastened to the wall and there are no loose wires.
- Turn the temperature up. Set your thermostat for at least five degrees warmer than the room temperature. You should hear your furnace kick on.
If these steps don’t solve your problem, it is probably something more complex than your thermostat. Call us for help with heating Rochester and we will send a furnace professional out to diagnose and fix your heating issues.
Maintaining Your Furnace
Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance can help your heating system run smoothly plus help eliminate the need for ongoing repairs. We train our Tonna Mechanical technicians to expertly perform a thorough maintenance checklist that can improve your unit’s efficiency. Examples of quality and beneficial maintenance tasks include:
- Checking belts and heat exchangers for cracks and wear.
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower components, as well as making sure the blower access door makes a tight seal at the furnace.
- Inspecting both the vent and drainage system for blocks and leaks.
- Testing the thermostat calibration and all safety controls.
- Examining the wiring for corrosion and tightening any electrical connections.
Additional maintenance checklist items may be performed as necessary and we strive to provide the best Rochester HVAC repair and maintenance services around. Give us a call today.